24/7 Roadside Truck Repair, Mobile Equipment Service For Tractors, Semi Trailers & More
New Mexico Machinery is New Mexico’s best repair and services department. Our technicians are certified and experienced, and they know how important it is to get you up and running fast and in better shape than you were before.
But we don’t just do tractor repairs. We’re also the best Emergency Truck Repair Road Services shop in a 100 mile radius of Roswell. What sets us apart is our dedication to quality and speed. We have a wide range of parts on-site, letting us fix your fleet or engine in no time. We’re also available 24 hours a day because we know that breakdowns can happen any time of day or night. And when you can’t make it in to our shop, we come to you. Our Over-the-Road mobile service team will pack up shop and come to you, bringing everything they might need to perform diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs. You’ll be back on the road and fully functional in a snap. We’re dedicated to providing fleets and owner operators the most efficient 24/7 on-call Roadside Trailer, Bus, RV, and Truck repair service at a fair and reasonable price.
What’s in it for you?
- $75.00 call out, $120.00 per hour (2 hour minimum)
- Your truck is repaired faster
- We arrive on-site within 45-60 min. depending on distance
- You have access to our 24/7 emergency service within 100 miles of Roswell, NM
- Fuel surcharge may apply depending on distance
- You receive quality service that we monitor from beginning to end
- You talk directly to the On-Call Technician
- Variety of payment options, including credit cards and major fleet checks
Our trained and professional technicians are fully certified in all repairs, including:
Alternators, Starters, Belts, Hoses, Batteries, Brakes, Brake chambers, Turbo, Exhaust, Radiator, Jump starts, Airlines, Maxi chambers, Governors, Gladhands, Fuel leaks, Fuel filter, Seals, 5th wheels, Axles, Bearings, U Bolts, Lights, Transmissions stuck in high / low gear, Clutch linkages, Clutch problems, Windshields, Engine repairs, Air and Hydraulic Brakes, Trailer Slides Air Ride Repairs
Fuses, Wiring, Computer diagnostics, Lights
We provide 24 hour Mobile Service and Repairs to:
- Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Volvo, Western Star, Sterling, Isuzu, Hino, and other trucks
- As well as Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mercedez Benz, Volvo, International, and other engine manufactures
We can also arrange DOT Inspections. OTR Truck Repair and Trailer Repair Service is here to help you with all your Semi-Truck, Tractor and averiaty of farm and ag equipment repair needs. If you experience a roadside mechanical or electrical breakdown, one of our service mechanics can fix it for you. We provide breakdown assistance for the transportation industry and for all types of trucks (tractors, straight trucks, medium duty vans, buses).
For 24/7 mobile Over-the-Road service and repairs, call 575-626-0348 any time. Or, for more information on pricing, parts, and quotes, fill out or contact form.